We will partner with you to make your next event unforgettable! Contact us now to reserve your special date.
– – –
One of the definitions of gather is, “to bring together into one group, collection, or place.” Do you need a space to gather, a place that will accommodate 300 people, or possibly a meeting room for 30? We have got you covered! The Calhoun Center is perfectly suited for many uses. You can reserve space for:
- Baby or Wedding Shower
- Class Reunions
- Club Meetings
- Corporate Awards
- Job Fair
- Workforce Trainings
The options are endless! Call today and let us gather together.
About Us – – –
The Clista A. Calhoun Center is tastefully decorated with neutral colors that will provide an elegant backdrop for all of your gathering needs.
About the Center
- Can accommodate large groups – maximum occupancy is 320
- Two-floors with elevator and original dual stairways
- Portable ramp for easy unloading of equipment
- Can be rented as individual floors
- Kitchen comes with the rental
- Air conditioned & heated
- Easy Access to Hwy 171, Hwy 84 and I-49
Lower Floor Includes:
- Large caterer’s kitchen with ample counter space and pass-through window
- Seperate caterer’s entrance
- Large capacity ice-maker and side-by-side refrigerator
Upper Floor Includes:
- Original restored stage with private stage bathrooms and dressing areas
- Stage features original arched details and architectural appointments
- Large open auditorium area
- Seating includes comfortable padded chairs and additional metal chairs are available
- Stage is equipped with stage lighting
- Sound system available
NOTICE: All rules & regulations & prices are subject to change. Please contact the director for corporate pricing.
For Booking Information:
Terri Byrd, Director
Mailing: 101 Monroe St., Mansfield, LA 71052
Office located: 515 Louisiana St, Mansfield, LA 71052
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Please call for appointment
Frequently Asked Questions – – –
I love it, so how do I reserve the center?
Please contact our Director Terri Byrd to see if your date is available. Once confirmed, you will need to complete a contract and make your $500 deposit.
You can contact Terri at firstname.lastname@example.org or (318) 780-3755 from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
How much does it cost to book my event?
- The rental rate is $1,000 per floor, caterer’s kitchen included.
- Deposit: $500.00. This is in addition to the Rental Fee – refund conditions apply.
All prices subject to change – please call to verify current fees!
Can I rent just one floor? If so what is the price of each floor and what is included?
- The building can be rented as just the bottom floor. The rental rate is $1,000 per floor.
Is a deposit required?
- To reserve the date of your event a deposit of $500.00 is required. This deposit is a damage deposit.
- Prior to your event the payment for the actual rental amount is required.
- Proof of Liability Insurance must be provided. Please ask the Director for details.
Can I view the Rental Rules & Regulations of the Clista Calhoun Center before I schedule my event?
Yes, you can view the Rental Rules and Regulations here.
Is security required for my event, and how do I arrange for their hiring and payment.
- The Director of the Calhoun Center will determine the number of officers required based on state specifications, arrange for their hiring and provide accountability for their payment.
- The Director will advise the Contracted Client of the cost to hire the security required for the event up front.
- The cost for security listed in the signed contract is to be paid with the remaining rental balance. No event will be allowed to occur without the signed contract being paid in full. Security fees are required to be paid in “CASH.”
What if I have more questions?
If you have additional questions, you can contact us using our contact form below.