I love it, so how do I reserve the center?
We are so excited to partner with you! Please contact our Director, Van Reech, at the following to see if your date is available. Once confirmed, you will need to complete a contract and make your $300 deposit. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 318-872-0016 during normal business hours, M-F 8:00 – 5:00.
How much does it cost to book my event?
- Upper Floor: $ 500.00
- Upper Floor: $ 600.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Lower Floor: $ 500.00 (Without Caterer’s Kitchen )
- Lower Floor: $ 600.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Both Floors : $1100.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Hourly rate: $ 100.00 per hour-up to two hours (after two hours the regular day rate will be charged.)
- Deposit: $ 300.00 (In addition to the Rental Fee – refund conditions apply.)
All prices subject to change – please call to verify current fees!
Can I rent just one floor? If so what is the price of each floor and what is included?
- The building can be rented as just the bottom floor, without the Caterer’s kitchen. The cost is $500.00 for the bottom floor only, without the kitchen. The cost for the bottom floor including use of the Caterer’s Kitchen is $600.00.
- The cost to rent just the upper floor including the use of the stage area is $500.00, add the Caterer’s Kitchen $600.00.
- The cost of renting the Upper & Lower floors with the Caterer’s Kitchen is $1100.00
Is a deposit required?
- To reserve the date of your event a deposit of $300.00 is required. This deposit is a damage deposit.
- Prior to your event the payment for the actual rental amount is required.
- Proof of Liability Insurance must be provided – ask the Director for details.
Can I view the Rental, Rules & Regulations of the Clista Calhoun Center before I schedule my event?
Yes, you can view the Rules, and Regulations here.
Is security required for my event, and how do I arrange for their hiring and payment.
What if I have more questions?
If you have additional questions, you can contact us using our contact form below.