I love it, so how do I reserve the center?
Please contact our Director Terri Byrd to see if your date is available. Once confirmed, you will need to complete a contract and make your $500 deposit.
You can contact Terri at email@example.com or (318) 780-3755 from 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
How much does it cost to book my event?
- The rental rate is $1,000 per floor, caterer’s kitchen included.
- Deposit: $500.00. This is in addition to the Rental Fee – refund conditions apply.
All prices subject to change – please call to verify current fees!
Can I rent just one floor? If so what is the price of each floor and what is included?
- The building can be rented as just the bottom floor. The rental rate is $1,000 per floor.
Is a deposit required?
- To reserve the date of your event a deposit of $500.00 is required. This deposit is a damage deposit.
- Prior to your event the payment for the actual rental amount is required.
- Proof of Liability Insurance must be provided. Please ask the Director for details.
Can I view the Rental Rules & Regulations of the Clista Calhoun Center before I schedule my event?
Yes, you can view the Rental Rules and Regulations here.
Is security required for my event, and how do I arrange for their hiring and payment.
- The Director of the Calhoun Center will determine the number of officers required based on state specifications, arrange for their hiring and provide accountability for their payment.
- The Director will advise the Contracted Client of the cost to hire the security required for the event up front.
- The cost for security listed in the signed contract is to be paid with the remaining rental balance. No event will be allowed to occur without the signed contract being paid in full. Security fees are required to be paid in “CASH.”
What if I have more questions?
If you have additional questions, you can contact us using our contact form below.