I love it, so how do I reserve the center?
We are so excited to partner with you! Please contact our Director, Van Reech, at the following to see if your date is available. Once confirmed, you will need to complete a contract and make your $500 deposit. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 318-872-0016 during normal business hours, M-F 8:00 – 5:00.
How much does it cost to book my event?
- The rental rate is $600 per floor, caterer’s kitchen included
- Hourly rate: $100.00 per hour-up to two hours (after two hours the regular day rate will be charged.)
- Deposit: $500.00 (In addition to the Rental Fee – refund conditions apply.)
All prices subject to change – please call to verify current fees!
Can I rent just one floor? If so what is the price of each floor and what is included?
- The building can be rented as just the bottom floor. The rental rate is $600 per floor.
Is a deposit required?
- To reserve the date of your event a deposit of $500.00 is required. This deposit is a damage deposit.
- Prior to your event the payment for the actual rental amount is required.
- Proof of Liability Insurance must be provided – ask the Director for details.
Can I view the Rental, Rules & Regulations of the Clista Calhoun Center before I schedule my event?
Yes, you can view the Rules, and Regulations here.
Is security required for my event, and how do I arrange for their hiring and payment.
What if I have more questions?
If you have additional questions, you can contact us using our contact form below.