How much does it cost to book my event?
- Upper Floor: $ 500.00
- Upper Floor: $ 600.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Lower Floor: $ 500.00 (Without Caterer’s Kitchen )
- Lower Floor: $ 600.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Both Floors : $1100.00 (Including Caterer’s Kitchen)
- Hourly rate: $ 100.00 per hour-up to two hours (after two hours the regular day rate will be charged.)
- Deposit: $ 300.00 (In addition to the Rental Fee – refund conditions apply.)
All prices subject to change – please call to verify current fees!
Can I rent just one floor? If so what is the price of each floor and what is included?
- The building can be rented as just the bottom floor, without the Caterer’s kitchen. The cost is $500.00 for the bottom floor only, without the kitchen. The cost for the bottom floor including use of the Caterer’s Kitchen is $600.00.
- The cost to rent just the upper floor including the use of the stage area is $500.00, add the Caterer’s Kitchen $600.00.
- The cost of renting the Upper & Lower floors with the Caterer’s Kitchen is $1100.00
Is a deposit required?
- To reserve the date of your event a deposit of $300.00 is required. This deposit is a damage deposit.
- Prior to your event the payment for the actual rental amount is required.
- Proof of Liability Insurance must be provided – ask the Director for details.
Can I view the required forms for Rental, Rules & Regulations, Decorations and Cancellation on line?
- Yes, you can view the forms on the RENTAL FORMS page.
- Yes, you can view the RULES AND REGULATIONS under the DETAILS section.
- Yes, you can view the DECORATIONS form under the DETAILS section.
- Yes, you can view the CANCELLATION form under the DETAILS section.
Is security required for my event, and how do I arrange for their hiring and payment.
The Director of the Clista A. Calhoun Center will determine the number of officers required, arrange for their hiring and make certain that they are paid. The Director will advise the cost to hire the security required and the Lessee must make payment in of the amount required at the time of payment of the rental balance due. Security fees are required to be paid in “CASH.” No event will be allowed to occur without all payments complete as agreed.